GIA Trade & Exhibition Center is immediately looking for an Event Department Assistant. Below you will find the description of the vacancy.
- Developing marketing strategies, as needed;
- Archiving and consolidating market, client, supplier information;
- Operating Social Medias (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and the venue website;
- Issuing contract;
- Emailing/Cold calling;
- Tour guide visitors in the venue;
- Visiting Clients;
- Participating exhibition and networking events;
- Production on Events of clients;
- Assist with other projects, as needed.
REQUIREMENTS EVENT DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT
- Relevant HBO or WO degree on marketing and sales management or business management;
- Educational or working experience in the commercial industry will be preferred;
- 1 year of related marketing and sales experience will be preferred;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google Doc;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Dutch;
- Proven organizational, research and planning abilities;
- Must be self-motivated and possess the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities;
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-pace with strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exercises good judgment in handling and process confidential information;
- Creative, optimistic with passion.